We love to engage with our local business community, connecting with companies and their staff to make a real difference through fundraising.
Not only will your support raise vital funds to support local children and young people through bereavement, fundraising together provides perfect team building opportunities for your employees.
There are so many ways to get involved, including:
- Charity of the year partnerships
- Holding your own fundraisers such as bake sales, dress up/down days and more
- Getting involved in or creating your own sponsored walk, run, swim, cycle etc
- Adopting a collection pot for your office/reception
- Volunteering with us from collections to fundraising events
- Attending, sponsoring or volunteering at one of our fundraising events
Download our Company fundraising pack for more ideas and take your fundraising to the next level with our charity bunting and posters.
Need a collection pot? No problem! We have branded pots available on request.
If you plan to take on a challenge, you can set up your fundraising page here or download a paper sponsorship form and share with friends, family, colleagues and your community! Take a look here for some great tips and tricks on maximising your donations.
Paying in your fundraising
You can also pay in money you’ve raised in the following ways:
- Via our online donation platform. (Please note that gift aid is not applicable for donations made by companies, or funds collected on behalf of others, so please don’t tick the gift aid box.)
- By bank transfer – please contact us for our details
- By cheque – please make payable to Jigsaw (South East)
- By cash – please contact us to arrange
Get in touch