East Grinstead 10k
Could you run 10k for Jigsaw?
Whether it’s your first 10k or you’re an experienced runner, this brilliant event caters for all abilities come rain or shine!
This exciting community event is organised and supported by volunteers from East Grinstead Runners, surrounding clubs and amazing charities (including Jigsaw!). We’ll be there to cheer you on, no matter what the weather. The first 7km is off-road on well-surfaced bridleways of the worth way and the final 3km are on residential roads, with a water station at 5km mark.
The race is dedicated to the memory of Andy Ripley OBE, English rugby union international, an active East Grinstead sportsman and former member of both EGAC and EGTC, who died from prostate cancer in 2010.
Just by entering, you’ll be helping to raise money for Jigsaw (South East), East Grinstead Lions and Prostate Cancer UK.
You can support us further by getting sponsored to run for Jigsaw (South East)! Set up your fundraising page here and with your support we can help more local children and young people coping with bereavement.
Want to get involved?
Here’s what you need to know…
- The event starts at 10am on Sunday 9th October 2022 at Imberhorne School, Imberhorne Ln, RH19 1QY
- Race entry costs £17 for affiliated runners | £20 for un-affiliated runners
- Multi-terrain race on a mainly flat course taking in scenic bridle paths around East Grinstead
- Licensed by and run under the rules of UK Athletics (Licence no. 2022-43616)
- Chip timing, medical service, toilets, parking, on site motivation from Meridian FM and finish line catering by East Grinstead Lions are provided
- Sustainably-sourced medal included in the entry price for all competitors, plus category and spot prizes!