skip to Main Content

Click, shop, donate for free

Click, Shop, Donate For Free
Do you shop with Amazon, Ebay, M&S, Debenhams, Sainsbury’s or Tesco? Shop via The Giving Machineand generate free donations to Jigsaw (South East)!
The Giving Machine is the only not for profit, social enterprise helping shoppers to generate free cash donations for the causes they want to support, every time they shop online.Jigsaw (South East) is now registered with The Giving Machine, which means you can opt to send a percentage of the value of your transaction to us – for free.
There are hundreds of retailers registered, including: Argos, John Lewis, Next,, Asda and Interflora.
The scheme was set up by four Hertfordshire Dads who met up on a Thursday night in the Spring of 2006 and agreed to use their different business skills to benefit charities and schools rather than profits for shareholders.

How can the donations be free?

The retailers taking part offer a referral commission on every purchase. Each retailer determines the size of the commission and it can vary between approximately 1% and 10%.

The amounts per retailer are displayed next to their names on our website. The Giving Machinereceives commission and converts 75% of it into a free cash donation, then as a not for profit organisation uses the remaining 25% to help contribute towards its operating costs.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Back To Top