Fundraise for Jigsaw (South East)!
From bake sales to skydives, colour dashes to quiz nights and hundreds of challenge events to get involved in, there are so many ways you can fundraise for Jigsaw (South East)!
Need inspiration? Here’s just a few ideas:
- Hold a bake sale for friends, family or colleagues
- Do a sponsored walk, run, swim or cycle
- Get involved in one of our challenge events
- Get your school or work involved in a dress up/down day
- Hold your own charity meal or event – why not add a raffle?!
- Get more brilliant fundraising ideas here!
Take your fundraising to the next level with our charity bunting and posters!
Need a collection pot? No problem! We have branded pots available on request.
If you plan to take on a challenge, you can set up your fundraising page here or download a paper sponsorship form and share with friends, family, colleagues and your community! Take a look here for some great tips and tricks on maximising your donations.
Paying in your fundraising
You can also pay in money you’ve raised in the following ways:
- Via our online donation platform.
- By bank transfer – please contact us for our details
- By cheque – please make payable to Jigsaw (South East)
- By cash – please contact us to arrange
Get in touch
We’d love to hear all about your fundraising plans and are on hand to answer any questions:
firstname.lastname@example.org | 01342 313895.
Companies, schools and community groups