- The NSPCC has created an online Hub providing advice and support for parents and carers during the coronavirus outbreak. Content includes information on keeping children safe from abuse; tips and advice to help parents working from home; and ways to talk to a child who is anxious or worried about coronavirus. Visit the Hub: Coronavirus (COVID-19) advice and support for parents and carers
- Read information about how to help someone bereaved during the coronavirus pandemic here.
- Watch a short film from Belfast Health and Social Care Trust about talking to your child about the death of a loved one in the context of COVID-19.
- Childline – a free, private and confidential service where children and young people can talk about anything 0800 1111. Updated Service information here.
- If you need advice on supporting young people’s mental health and wellbeing during this challenging period there is some very useful information at www.youngminds.org.uk
- For up to date advice about Coronavirus/ Covid-19, please go to the NHS website.