School fundraising is hugely important to us, helping us to raise vital funds to support local children facing and coping with bereavement whilst spreading the word about how we help.
There are so many ways your school or class can get involved, here are just a few:
- Hold a dress up / down day
- Host a bake sale
- Sponsored reading/walking/sports challenges
- Organise a ‘break the rules’ day
However you choose to fundraise, the possibilities are endless – the more creative the better!
Download our School Fundraising Pack for more ideas and take your fundraising to the next level with our charity bunting and posters.
Need a collection pot? No problem! We have branded pots available on request.
Once you’ve decided on your challenge, simply set up your fundraising page here or download a paper sponsorship form and share with friends, family, colleagues and your school community! Take a look here for some great tips and tricks on maximising your donations.
Paying in your fundraising
You can also pay in money you’ve raised in the following ways:
- Via our online donation platform. (Please note that gift aid is not applicable for donations made by schools, or funds collected on behalf of others, so please don’t tick the gift aid box.)
- By bank transfer – please contact us for our details
- By cheque – please make payable to Jigsaw (South East)
- By cash – please contact us to arrange
Get in touch